4845Re: eproms...V8x

  • Allison Parent
    Sep 4, 2006
      Never mind.. I hate PCs.

      Turns out the file was corrupted (pieces deleted) by
      the emailer export to file function. I had to track it
      all the way back to the PC then compare the extracted file
      to one viewed in the mailer. No clear idea why it happend
      as retrying the extract produced a valid file.

      With V87 (V85 and V60) operational I find pushing my EELF (1802CE)
      to greater than 3.2mhz mhz works fine at the single board level
      but fails with RS232/IDE/RDC is added. It also tended
      to behave if the VCC (nominal 5V) was lower than 5V (4.75V)
      at 3.68mhz but not at 5 or 5.1V. Such is the oddity of 1802
      timing when pushed.

      Allison

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Allison Parent" <kb1gmx@...> wrote:

      > Having gone the gamut of having my old Kontron programmer
      > release it's majik smoke and a major effort to make and
      > program a programmer for 27C256s, I'm stuck. The programmer
      > is on my favorte bus, s100 and programed in good old Z80 asm.
      >
      > Test Eproms work as expected.
      > Read the V60 Eprom into ram and program another Eprom
      > with that image works. So confidence is the eprom
      > programmer functional.
      >
      > Try programming V85 into one and the result is a prom that
      > verifies but at powerup in a 97 post. Print a list of the
      > source hexfile and eprom hexfile and they match 100%.
      >
      > Try again with V87 and still get a post of 97. Is there
      > something about the hex images of V85 and V87?
      >
      > Until I have V85/7 whatever running on the EELF progress
      > is halted on all efforts.
      >
      > Any ideas?
      >

      > Allison

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic