3761Re: Elf2k-Disk

  • Steve Brune
    Jun 1, 2005
      If I remove the RTC when I install ElfOs I can get all the programs to
      install on the CF disk without any errors. I haven't tracked down the
      reason yet.

      This only works with the new 256 Mb Sandisk I bought. I still can't
      use the 64 Mb off brand CF card. On the 64 Mb disk the programs will
      install but the OS will not boot.

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Brune" <s_brune@h...> wrote:
      > I've made some progress. I bought a 256 Mb Sandisk CF card and I was
      > able to get it to boot. I still hang up when I try to install ASM.
      > Some of the installed programs will not run properly. I think I need
      > to take the Elf2k to work and use the o'scopes to diagnose the
      > problem
    • Show all 66 messages in this topic