2618Re: Does anybody have any 1861 chips for sale or trade?

  • erd_6502
    Dec 1, 2004
      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "wa9hsl" <wa9hsl@a...> wrote:
      > The first TA10171V1 chips that I saw came from RCA Studio II
      > video games. I have two of the chips that were removed from
      > the Studio II games but sorry, they aren't for sale. I
      > really wish I had one of the old Studio II games back along with
      > some catridges but that's hind-sight for you!

      I have the Studio II (free from a friend), and a few carts ($5 each
      at the Dayton Hamfest)... what I wish I had is the fabled
      instructions I've heard about to build a "computer cartridge" that
      is supposed to turn the Studio II into an Elf-like computer. I don't
      know much about it, but would love to see the plans.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic