2016Re: Prototyping service

  • rileym65
    Apr 2, 2004
      Eagle is a great PCB design program. that is the program I used to
      design the Micro/Elf board...in fact that is what prompted the small
      size of the Micro/Elf, the free version of Eagle will only allow you
      to design rather small boards.
      I will have to check out the custompcb.com, i have been using
      PcbExpress for my prototyping needs. They have an overnight service
      for simple prototypes. I am interested to see what price difference
      there may be,,,PcbExpress was $102 for the 2 Micro/Elf prototypes i
      bought.

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <stateamuse@c...> wrote:
      > I resently come across some information on a prototyping service,
      base in Malaysia.
      > They have only a 2 board minimum. Heres a link to there site.
      >
      > http://www.custompcb.com/
      >
      > They accept board designs from a number of the popular software
      design products.
      > They will accept a design over the Internet, and in about 10 days to
      two weeks you have boards delivered by FedEx (overnight service, no less).

      > I also come across a link to some Software for designing boards
      which they accept. and the price is right free. It is made by Eagle
      software heres a link to there site.