1767Re: [cosmacelf] Re: PseudoSam 18 Assembler To New Assembler

  • Richard
    Jan 1, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Lee Hart" <leeahart@...>
      To: <cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 2:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] Re: PseudoSam 18 Assembler To New Assembler

      > richardep20002000 wrote:
      > >
      > > OK the add is in 0xff,0Xff,0XFF,0efh,0EFH,#FF,0xFFFF,
      > > 327o,and 20O (that 20 letter O)
      > >
      > > All Work!!
      >
      > Sounds good. The only question is why "#" for hex? If I recall
      > correctly, the Motorola family micros (68xx) assemblers all use "#" for
      > immediate mode addressing. For example, LDAA #25 loads decimal 25 into
      > accumulator A. Motorola assemblers use "$" as the leading character to
      > indicate hexadecimal (i.e. $FF).
      this is true, which in turn created an immediate byte, I just used it to
      tell me what the byte was
      in my disassembler, it started out #255, I then decided to change it to
      #FF, right now its only in
      there to keep it compatible. When I go throught the dissassembley and make
      it usable. This will
      more than likely be changed to a symbol. The dissassembly is only hard
      code.

      > --
      > Lee A. Hart Ring the bells that still can ring
      > 814 8th Ave. N. Forget your perfect offering
      > Sartell, MN 56377 USA There is a crack in everything
      > leeahart_at_earthlink.net That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic