15175Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Does anyone have a spare 1802 based BASYS board for sale?

  • Mark G Thomas
    Jul 2, 2014

      On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 03:07:14PM -0700, gbeat5@... [cosmacelf] wrote:
      > Robert -
      > I considered wiring an 1802, using the PR3U ProtoBoard (3U, 100 mm x
      > 160 mm, 3.94" x 6.30") being sold by Jameco (eBay auction
      > #111069590109), using Lee Hart's BASYS board (and current Membership
      > card) for eventual design.
      > That ProtoBoard is EuroCard size, the same board size being used for
      > N8VEM projects
      > I prefer SBC design that has full availability of 64K memory (32K RAM;
      > 32K EPROM or FLASH).

      The current revision G of Lee Hart's membership card does provide for
      32K RAM plus 32K EPROM, and even includes an RS232 port. I've been using
      mine with an Elf2k monitor ROM with great success, no additional components

      Mark G. Thomas (Mark@...)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic