      To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      From: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:20:32 -0500
      Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] 1802 floating point routines

      system3025 wrote:
      > Can you post it here too Lee? I'm interested in seeing those routines
      > too. I did a search for that issue and I can't find it for download.

      I do not have a scanner. But I can make a photocopy and mail it to you.
      Contact me off-list with your address.

      Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily
      available, they will create their own problems. -- Scott Adams
      Lee Hart's EV projects are at http://www.sunrise-ev.com/LeesEVs.htm

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic