15159Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Binary to WAV converter

  • Egan Ford
    Jun 24, 2014
      This may or may not be helpful for creating your own.

      http://asciiexpress.net/files/c2t.html, the source is in the same directory.  The code compiles for OS/X, Linux, and Windows.

      IANS, this tool creates Apple II cassette wav/aiff files from Apple I, II disks or binaries.  All the code necessary for creating wav/aiff files with any frequency is there.  If someone can give me the wav specifications I could probably do this in very little time.

      Cheers,

      Egan

      On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 9:11 PM, joshbensadon@... [cosmacelf] <cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks Ed,  that sounds interesting!  I'll try that.

      Bill, the Elf tools work for the ELF II and Super ELF, which I believe use a different format, perhaps they are using the Kansas City Standard?  I'm just guessing based on my fluffy memory.

      Cheers,
      Josh

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic