14709Re: [cosmacelf] more 1802 information?

  • Mark Graybill
    Jan 26, 2014

      There's a lot of nonsense in that archive if the file list is to be believed--blender, a 3d modeling and animation program, a complete version of MESS, tcc for the 6502, BASIC H for the 8052, what a lot of clutter. As far as my material, I'll be inspecting the archive to verify that it's there. If so, I'll be issuing a takedown notice. I may not be able to stop it being copied (and for personal use I encourage it), but I can influence how it's distributed. My intention was through the group for what I posted here, and through my site for all else.

      Mark, W8BIT

      On Jan 26, 2014 12:34 PM, "Steve Gemeny" <steve@...> wrote:

      Well, the saga continues...
      Lessons learned.

      Once the smoke's out of the bottle, it cannot be put back in.

      I see here the residue of a dark period in the group... Things in here that were collected from various members' personal and copyrighted web pages without their permission and republished...

      In the end - only the stain remains...

      Steve

      Sent by my large thumbs via tiny soft iKeys...

      > On Jan 26, 2014, at 2:47 PM, Len <lkaplan@...> wrote:
      >
      > I wonder if there's anything "new and useful" in archive.org's CDP1802
      > collection:
      >
      > https://archive.org/details/RCA_cdp_1802_information_collection
      >
      > -Len

      > Questions? Check the FAQ at http://www.cosmacelf.com/forumfaq.html