14706Chalk River Floating Point Package for 1802

    Jan 21, 2014
      Chalk River Nuclear Laboratories is a Canadian research establishment that has been around since the 1940's.  I don't know what the connection is but I found a reference to a book describing floating point routines for the 1802 published in 1986 under the byline of Chalk River.  I see that there are copies at a number of Canadian libraries so I'm sure I can get one on inter-library loan.  It will have to wait till we're home in May though.  In the mean time I may try stalking the authors in cyberspace to see what they remember of how the 1802 fit in to Canadian nuclear research.

       http://www.worldcat.org/title/floating-point-routines-for-cosmac-1802-microprocessor/oclc/35468297/editions?referer=di&editionsView=true