14703Re: [cosmacelf] RE: Membership Card Serial Terminal Connection?

    Jan 20, 2014
      Do you have a listing for the prom? You could check a few locations for correct data and possibly jump past the checksum code.

      On Jan 20, 2014, at 5:48 PM, wheagy@... wrote:

      Yes, I understand.  I appreciate you taking time to take a look.  My options for getting help locally are limited...I really don't know anyone nearby that could help with this.  Just looking for additional leads that I can follow.  I'll look into the PROM a bit more.

      Thanks,

      Win

    • Show all 42 messages in this topic