      To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      From: lkaplan@...
      Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:40:28 -0500
      Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] RE: COSMAC manual MPM-103

      Is there anything in this directory which might be of some help? There's
      a 1982 microboards document, and also a copy of MPM-101:

      There's also a "databooks" directory one level above that, if there's
      any chip-level information that might be helpful.

      -Len (still hoping to find a copy of MPM-206 online somewhere :-)

      On 01/16/2014 09:28 AM, billdeg@... wrote:
      > Yes. I need the user guide that came with the COSMAC Microkit. The manual part number if MPM-103.
      > Very rare computer. I have been looking elsewhere, so far no luck. I have a lot of docs already, I need specifically the MPM-103 as this will have info I need to help effectively continue with the restoration of the computer system. I have the 1801 microprocessor stuff but not the actual Microkit guide/theory of operation/checkout procedure
      > http://vintagecomputer.net/rca/COSMAC/ http://vintagecomputer.net/rca/COSMAC/

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic