14518RE: Does someone have a woking copy of the Avocet XASM18 Cross-Assembler?

  • josephjohnblackburn
    Nov 16, 2013

       Thanks Herb, and anyone else who replied. I did find a copy of Avocet. I went with that because I already have the XASM68 and XASM09 ones.

      ---In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, <hjohnson@...> wrote:

      I can't help you with Avocet. But if you happen to want a CP/M 1802 cross assembler, one of the cross assemblers I provide is based on C programs that originally were used under CP/M, probably BDS-C. Also the CP/M Users Group set of diskettes, should include that or other cross assemblers.  A Web search for "Walnut Creek CP/M CD" will find those programs. They may be compressed under various schemes, you'll need MS-DOS tools which I believe are in a "MSDOS" directory in the CD file-set.

      Herb Johnson

      ---In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, <josephjohnblackburn@...> wrote:

      The Avocet Web Page indicates they have moved to Florida. IN addition, all reference to the earlier XASM products has been dropped.

      The web site seems to be just a single price list with purchase instructions. But I believe the support of the Apple ][ CP/M products has long been dropped.

      I would like to find a working copy of XASM18 - the 1802 Cross-Assembler. If someone still has a working CP/M version, could please message me.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic