14500Re: [cosmacelf] OT: The Most Minimal Homebrew Computer [feedly]

  • Dana Myers
    Oct 24, 2013
      On 10/24/2013 8:16 AM, bill rowe wrote:

      I thought this was a cute idea.  The guy builds a 6502 system based on a dual-port ram and an atmel microcontroller to stuff data into it.

      I've got a tube of NOS 68B09s that I've considered doing pretty
      much this with, though I considered a 64K SRAM with a dual-port
      controller for the AVR "system controller". It would be novel.

      Then I think about how the AVR smokes the 68B09 in every
      practical way and I lose interest ;-) Yeah, I know, what am
      I doing on an 1802 list then? :-)

      Dana  K6JQ

    • Show all 60 messages in this topic