14487Does someone have a woking copy of the Avocet XASM18 Cross-Assembler?

  • josephjohnblackburn
    Oct 9 2:52 AM
      The Avocet Web Page indicates they have moved to Florida. IN addition, all reference to the earlier XASM products has been dropped.

      The web site seems to be just a single price list with purchase instructions. But I believe the support of the Apple ][ CP/M products has long been dropped.

      I would like to find a working copy of XASM18 - the 1802 Cross-Assembler. If someone still has a working CP/M version, could please message me.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic