14479RE: Found Quest S100 Hardware

  • dougmemphis
    Oct 6, 2013

      Ah, Quest Super Elf...
      Would like one too.  it was my first micro but did little with it cause

      I couldn't save programs...  I think?  Was there a cassette interface?

      I don't think so.

      There is a one on Ebay right  now, but its pretty "salty".

      ---In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, <5c077a113y@...> wrote:

      Couldn't resist contacting a group of COSMAC enthusiasts!

      Back in 1970's I had a Quest Super Elf.  (Time lapse of 35 years)  Digging around in the basement I found an S100 backplane and 2, S100 cards (True Blue Video, Dynamic RAM) from that system.  Also found some Quest Super Elf  documentation (partial, nothing for those cards however).  Could live without the S100 cards, but would like to own a Quest Super Elf "motherboard" again!

      Hope to put together a Membership Card in the near future, and to re-read those Quest newsletters!

      - Scott
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic