14337RE: I am selling my ELF II on Ebay

  • agactual2
    Aug 26, 2013

       Well the auction ended and i was able to sell the elf to someone that seems very excited to have one. I suppose my time with this group has come to an end. Thanks for all of your help and good luck with your quest to obtain and enjoy vintage computers

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      You may recall a few months ago I posted some questions here about an ELF II that I found at a thrift store. Now that I have a vacation, I finally have time to post it on ebay. Here is the listing

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111145393169

      I am starting it for $99 and letting it run for 10 days.

      If anyone is interested then please bid, so that i can finally get this computer out of my closet. It is taking up so much damn room!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic