14095Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Finally I have what I need...

    Jun 2, 2013
      On 6/2/2013 7:17 PM, Buzz wrote:
      > Back to my original email - my correction is, I would use the 44 pin bus as
      > defined by RCA as a standard to build on.

      RCA didn't even standardize on their own bus. The RCA development
      systems, Microtutors, Evaluation boards, and Microboards all had
      *different* pinouts for the same 22/22 pin edge connectors!

      > Seems they knew what they were
      > doing even though they did go out of business

      I wonder...

      --
      The great thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.