14089Finally I have what I need...

  • Richard
    Jun 2, 2013
      ... to start building a new Elf.

      This is a picture: http://oi44.tinypic.com/33js4ys.jpg

      It's a bus board for 10 96 pin connectors and up to four different supply voltages. I Intend to put it into a small PC case and hook it up to the ATX power supply.

      I want to build something like what I wanted to have in the Parallelf a while ago - just without the bus multiplexer for more than one processor. I'm afraid I would have a hard time to get the bus multiplexer working, so it will have to be a more traditional single processor computer with the memory and IO that was intended for the Parallelf.

      Once all this works, I may yet give the bus multiplexer a try, at least if I can get some help :-)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic