12714Re: The 1802 Elf and Serial EEPROMs

  • jdrose_8_bit
    Mar 8, 2013

      > you will need a program running on
      > the Elf to generate the clock and read the data from it. It's a small
      > program, but having to enter it kind of defeats the reason you wanted a
      > a ROM (so you don't have to type in programs manually).

      Actually, I do not mind typing in programs. It is toggling in programs that has sorta lost it's novelty. :-)

      Also, I would like to be able to save any programs that I develop for the PE ELF. Some sort of ROM seems like the simplest and most cost effective way to do it that the Elf can use directly.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic