109181861 Pixie chip used on other Vintage systems

  • rdoerr@bizserve.com
    Aug 1, 2012
      Hello,

      I was curious how many other system used the 1861 Pixie chip besides the ELF. I just acquired what seem to be an intact R6500 AIM system and one of the hand wired option boards appears to be a video card. The chip number is covered but it sure looks like it may be an 1861. I'm not sure if this was a one off project or if it was based on a published schematic. If you've seen a schematic or 1861 circuit for the R6500 system let me know since it may match up with the card in my system.

      Thank You,

      Robert