10910RE: [cosmacelf] Old eyes and new chips.

  • Bob Armstrong
    Aug 1, 2012
      >The light was uneven and causes lots of
      >reflections and glare, and the lens was plastic.

      They aren't all like that - the lens in mine is glass and the light is
      pretty even by virtue of there being something like a zillion LEDs arranged
      in several concentric rings around it. The spectrum is a little on the
      bluish side, but I can live with that.

      Bob