10909Re: [cosmacelf] Old eyes and new chips.

    Aug 1, 2012
      On 8/1/2012 10:04 AM, Bob Armstrong wrote:
      > If anybody is thinking of buying one, I'd recommend one of the new LED
      > models instead. I have one, and it's much brighter, smaller and cooler than
      > the fluorescent variety.

      I tried one, and hated it. The light was uneven and causes lots of
      reflections and glare, and the lens was plastic. But it may have been a
      quality issue; typical cheap imported crap. I haven't had a chance to
      try a better one.

      --
      I do not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into
      momentum. -- Frances Willard