Re: [Dixonary] Round 1721 SHEVERET Defs

  • BobStone
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2006
      mshefler Wrote:
      > Oh we remember, Ten Boobs, we remember well...

      Hi, Shef! It's good to be remembered . . . even for that . . . or
      those.

      -Bob

      --
      BobStone
    • Toni Savage
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
        Hiya BS!! LTNS!

        TS

        --- BobStone <bobstone1@...> wrote:

        > mshefler Wrote:
        > > Oh we remember, Ten Boobs, we remember well...
        >

        > Hi, Shef! It's good to be remembered . . . even for
        > that . . . or
        > those.
        >
        > -Bob
        >

        > --
        > BobStone

        > --------------------~-->
        > Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email
        > design.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/kTUslB/TM

        -- Toni Savage
      • Dodi Schultz
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
          Toni, your vote was clocked in at my mailbox at 10:01 a.m. EDT, almost
          exactly six hours after the deadline.

          --Dodi
        • Daniel B. Widdis
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006