Re: [coryphaeus] Seeing addresses

  • Paul Keating
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 1, 2005
      Strangers can wander in and lurk, just as they could in CIS forums. (I don't
      see too much harm in that...I seem to remember that it was standard advice
      to prospective members in just about every forum.) But they can't see
      senders' email addresses (because they are truncated in the message
      display), and they can't see the membership list (because it is restricted)
      and they can't post (ditto) or send private messages (ditto).

      >> From: Dodi Schultz
      >> Subject: [coryphaeus] Seeing addresses
      >>
      >> True. It's only Our Gang; no way strangers can wander in. (Sort of like
      >> living in a gated community, eh? Only probably even safer.)

    • Judy Madnick
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 2, 2005
        From: Paul Keating <coryphaeus@...>
        Subject: Re: [coryphaeus] Re: Seeing addresses

        << What it's for:

        Well, I know how to use it <G> -- just never read that description.

        Judy Madnick
        Albany, NY

        "Don’t do unto others what you don’t want done unto you."