New location for rolling scores at boargules.com

  • boar_gules
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 4:06 AM
      I have moved the support website for Coryphæus to a new web hosting service. As a result, the update URL has changed to

      www.boargules.com

      which you can set at Options | Website | Update URL. The remote filename and other details remain the same. The next version of the installer will set the new value, but in the meantime please change it manually.
    • Steve Dixon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 5:34 AM
        Thanks for all your work. It is a real boon and greatly appreciated.

        thejazzmonger

        http://thejazzmonger.wordpress.com