Re: Downloadable rolling scores temporarily unavailable

  • boar_gules
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      Downloadable rolling scores are now back on the air.

      Initially I will be uploading the new used word list and rolling scores manually, so it may be a bit erratic.

      Next up is to put back automatic operation, which generally relays Mike's rolling scores report as an update to the Coryphæus database within 8 hours of his posting it.