Please try "Check for Updates"

  • Paul Keating
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      After an alarming dip in data quality over the past few weeks, I
      believe the downloadable data updates are now back up to scratch. The
      next time you're about to score a round, please try File | Check for
      updates (if you don't already have Coryphæus set to do it
      automatically in Settings | Website).

      Even if you don't need the rolling and cumulative scores to resolve a
      tie, I'd like you to have a look anyway at the rolling scores display
      (Scores tab | Rolling). I'm interested to know if there are fewer
      players displayed there than played in the round. If it's hard to
      check on the screen, you can print the corresponding reports instead
      (File | Print | Score summary and Rolling scores).

      I _think_ I have all the gaps taken care of, but the data updates
      obviously report what is on my machine, so it's really hard to tell if
      there's a score missing from the download.