New poll for coryphaeus

  • coryphaeus@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 15, 2007
      coryphaeus group:

      Coryph�us has an option that allows you to import messages from tapcis.com.
      This used to be nearly useless because messages associated with one game tended to be fragmented into many threads, too tediously many to import one by one.
      Following changes to the settings in the tapcis.com forum, messages connected with a game are now much better threaded.
      Unfortunately, a new version of the forum software has broken Coryph�us's import.
      I want to know whether to retain the tapcis.com option in Coryph�us 4. It's quite a bit of work to fix and if nobody will ever use it then I could be spending my time better.

      o I would use this option: please retain it.
      o I would not use this option even if it were there and worked.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Daniel Widdis
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 16, 2011
        Not only do I say "you can" take it out, I'd prefer it. Because it always
        takes me a few seconds to try to remember the difference between IMAP
        (which I use regularly) and MAPI (an unfortunately similar acronym) which
        I would use if it worked with the full version of Outlook, but it doesn't.

        --
        Dan