Re: [corsicalista] new in ile rousse

  • Edward G. Steen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Many thanks. I will. Do you have any advice about cleaners? Are they reallyas difficult to find as it seems.

      Best,

      Edward

      On 29/03/2008, John E. Richardson <John_E_Richardson@...> wrote:

      Dear Edward,

      I have used this company before (and am again this September) to locate good holiday rentals.
      http://www.homelidays.com/
      You could see about getting listed there?

      best
      John

      To: corsicalista@yahoogroups.com
      From: edwardsteen@...
      Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:37:17 +0000
      Subject: [corsicalista] new in ile rousse

      I have recently moved (in truth half-moved) from Brussels to Ile
      Rousse, where last year I bought a house c 1.5m from the sea. I need
      advice on how o find trustworthy and agreeable people to whom I might
      let it (3 bedrooms, place for 3 couples + + 1) when I am not here,
      notably July, August. Am also interested to meet like-minded people. I
      am a former foreign correspondent, still working as journalist in
      Brussels, but here whenever I can be. My wife Sally set up a charity
      for refugees from Burma, and both of us are much involved in that.

      ES

      Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play now!

      --
      London fixe:     (44 207) 226 1917
      70 Elfort Rd, N51AZ