rose cafe

  • mareea533
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In corsicalista@yahoogroups.com, "mohua roy" <royanrak@...>
      wrote:

      Dear Ms Roy:

      I would like to read the book you mentioned "The Rose Cafe", please
      let me know who the author is. I too am very interested in Corsica
      and would appreciate any advice or tips you can give me about going
      there. Thank you very much......Maria Catanzano
      Mareea533@... .

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I have been in love with Corsica for the past 20 years.I wouldnt
      like to
      > live there but wouldnt mind dying there !! I just saw-- L'ENQUETTE
      CORSE in
      > Calvi recently and loved it. Also read the book -- THE ROSE CAFE--
      Just
      > loved it too.
      > By the way I live in Bangalore, India-a long ,long way from
      Corsica, but I
      > do try to go there every year.
      > Ms. Mohua Roy

    • mohua roy