Re: [corsicalista] hotel u capu biancu in Bonafacio

  • waterwoman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
      if i have the right place, in the s.e. about 10 minutes north of bonafaccio..
      it is nice, but very remote.  there is no great beach but the water still looked inviting (though rough the day I visited last year).
      if you really want to get away from it all and don't care about being too close to a town.
      it's not the most beautiful place i've visited but it's pretty nice.
      can't tell you about the rooms or food.

      dbeeg1 <danielbeegold@...> wrote:
      hi all

      im heading to hotel u capu biancu in the south of corsica- Bonifacio-
      has anyone been there?--comments?

      thanks!
      dan

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • daniel gold
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
        Re: [corsicalista] hotel u capu biancu in Bonafacio Absolutely paul!

        If I havent emailed you back – pls feel free to send me a line after july 5th!

        All the best
        Dan

        Dan we are going there in July can you let us know what it is like etc

        Hope it is great !!!!!!!

        Paul