Re: [corsicalista] Re:freedom =att mr and or mrs LALI =from melgracomsr32

  • melgracomsr32@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      Yes sir, Mr. Lanzarini,  you have the proper statement,  and i agree with you.  As you read, my comments to Mr or Mrs LALI ,  since i got e/mail from he or her about corsica which i have my respect to corsica and its people,  and i am not involved in its internal politics .
      Let all have fun and enjoy the island of corsica .  My apologies if i may had offend anyone,  not my intentions at all,  i love peoples and respect their national countries .
      I am also of corsican descendant family.
      thank you sir.
      Melgracomsr32@...            orl/fl. usa.

      See what's free at http://www.aol.com.