Back in harness

  • Mac McKeone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      I am now back in the UK following two weeks on your favorite island.
      Thanks for looking after the Lista, John! During our stay we arranged
      for a telephone line to be installed in our apartment there, so I will
      be able to keep in touch during future visits.

      Highlights included meeting a number of Corsican people from Puerto
      Rico (Thanks to the Vivoni family for your great hospitality, and to
      Capt. José Rivera for getting us all together). We also tried one of
      Carol's recommended walks - the Sentier du douanier in Cap Corse.
      Thanks for the suggestion, Carol - what amazing scenery. We also
      visited Isy and JP's beautiful B&B, Casaloha, on the banks of the
      Fango near Galeria and I can recommend it to any of you heading west.

      Apart from accidentally destroying Will & Durga's pool-side parasol,
      it was a constructive and enjoyable visit. We can't wait to come back
      in September, perhaps meeting more of you then.
    • SHARON E ROBERTS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
        Hello from Corsica
        It is beautiful here

[...]