Ideas for future polls

  • Mac McKeone
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Thanks for your votes so far! Currently, our poll seems to indicate
      that you feel Easyjet should have been allowed to fly that route
      between Paris and Ajaccio, by a margin of 3:1. I'll keep the poll
      open till the middle of April in case there are any latecomers who
      haven't yet voted.

      In the meantime, has anyone got any other Corsica-related issues
      they'd like to explore? To suggest a poll topic for the future,
      please drop a note to me at mac@.... Best to all, Mac