Vacation in Corsica

  • Christine Minton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
       HELLO.  My name is Christine and I will be visiting this beautiful island in May, all being well.  I will be travelling with 5 friends, three of us are travel agents.  I am a British/American living in Florida.  I have always wanted to visit this secret island and now I can share it with friends.  Please can anyone tell me of the most interesting places to see in 2 weeks. From Bastia to Bonifaccio and Ajaccio.

      Yahoo! Personals