Re: [corsicalista] Re: Intro and Solar Power?

  • William Keyser
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
      Scott - and maybe others: I recommend Georges Guirronet of Soleco for solar power. His telephone number is 04 95 30 72 14 (Valrose just south of Bastia) and mobile: 06 03 15 47 39 and email: georges.guirronet@....  Georges also has a company that makes a clever gadget that combines solar air heating and photovoltaic power to run an autonomous fan ventilation system for holiday homes during the off-season (www.solaria-systems.com).

      I hope this will help you and others

      Will

      Visit Corsica - from the inside - at www.corsica-isula.com.
      Join Corsica Lista - Corsica's own discussion list in English.
      Use Corsica Isula Car Hire for the best in car hire.

      D. Scott Bayliss wrote:
      Hi Will

      Thanks for the information. I always thought that there was a lot more
      going on than meets the eye. I would definately be interested in a
      name when you get a chance.