Re: [corsicalista] Corsican Emigration to Puerto Rico in 1800"s

  • francisco ortiz
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2012
      my grandmother name is Carmen Feliberti was born in Yauco Puerto Rico,on 10/171894. Her mother name is Maria Feliberti Lopez and her grandparents names are Victor Feliberti Rodriguez and Evangelista Lopez Camacho. They are mine father relatives.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2012
        Francisco

        My GGrandfather Manuel was Maria;s brother. In fact my older cousins called her Tia Maria
        There is a long line of Manuels in my family, Manuel my grandfather, my father and then my brothers.

        If possible would like to email you if possible and get to now more on this side of the family.

        Norma