Smallholding with holiday chalets for sale in south west Corsica

  • simonandlaura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010
      Hello All,
      We thought group members may like to know that after ten years living and working in Corsica we are now reluctantly selling the main part of our lovely property near Petreto Bicchisano. It comprises a house and three holiday chalets on about 1.6 hectares/4 acres of land. More details can be found via this link http://www.francehousehunt.com/index.php?action=listingview&listingID=66867
      Thanks for reading.
      Best wishes,
      Simon and Laura