New Yeart

  • Jacqueline Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1 1:27 PM
      Hi,
      I would like to wish all the members of Corsicalista a very Happy New
      Year. The weather here in Lumio is very good 15C yesterday and sunny.
      Bonne Annee

      Jackie
    • DTB92760@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1 2:13 PM
        Jackie et CorsicaLista,

        Bonne Annee!!

        Dorian

        In a message dated 1/1/2009 2:42:14 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, queline@... writes:

        Hi,
        I would like to wish all the members of Corsicalista a very Happy New
        Year. The weather here in Lumio is very good 15C yesterday and sunny.
        Bonne Annee

        Jackie

      • Mimi Forsyth
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1 3:32 PM
          A tutti, buon anno!!
          -Mimi
          On Jan 1, 2009, at 12:13 PM, DTB92760@... wrote:

          Jackie et CorsicaLista,

          Bonne Annee!!

          Dorian

          In a message dated 1/1/2009 2:42:14 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, queline@hotmail. co.uk writes:

          Hi,
          I would like to wish all the members of Corsicalista a very Happy New
          Year. The weather here in Lumio is very good 15C yesterday and sunny.
          Bonne Annee

          Jackie

        • Mac McKeone
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1 3:46 PM
            And a Happy New Year from me, in a very cold England!

            I hope as many of you as possible manage to make it over to our
            favourite island this year despite the economy, travel companies going
            bust and airline cutbacks... We look forward to seeing some of you in
            Spring and Autumn, when we will be in Corsica.

            Mac & Chris McKeone
          • Alice Song
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1 6:57 PM
              feliz ano novo from Sao Paulo Brazil!
              we loved les calanches

              Alice and João

              --
              Alice T. W. Song
            • Euphemia Uvick
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2 8:32 AM
                To all the members of this wonderful group.

                HAPPY NEW YEAR.

                From Oregon where I miss the island where I was born!

                Pace e salute

                Pheme
              • mohua roy
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 2 6:58 PM
                   A Wonderful New Year from sunny Bangalore to all members of this group.

                  On 1/2/09, Euphemia Uvick <pheme33@...> wrote:

                  To all the members of this wonderful group.

                  HAPPY NEW YEAR.

                  From Oregon where I miss the island where I was born!

                  Pace e salute

                  Pheme

                  --
                  Mohua Roy
                  206 D1, Garden Estate.
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 3 6:56 AM
                    Happy 2009 to All,
                    May you be blesed with greater success this year in your endeavors.

                    Best
                    Lucy Benedetty Aponte

                    On 1/2/09, Euphemia Uvick <pheme33@yahoo. com> wrote:

                    To all the members of this wonderful group.

                    HAPPY NEW YEAR.

                    From Oregon where I miss the island where I was born!

                    Pace e salute

                    Pheme

                    --
                    Mohua Roy
                    206 D1, Garden Estate.

                    Checked by AVG.
                  • jk delara
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 5 3:38 PM
                      Happy New Year from Seattle, can't wait to be back in Calvi
                      Jim and Kirsten

                      To: corsicalista@yahoogroups.com

                       A Wonderful New Year from sunny Bangalore to all members of this group.

                      On 1/2/09, Euphemia Uvick <pheme33@yahoo. com> wrote:
                      To all the members of this wonderful group.

                      HAPPY NEW YEAR.

                      From Oregon where I miss the island where I was born!

                      Pace e salute

                      Pheme