RE: [corsicalista] Corsican wines in London

  • MICHELLE MATTEI
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
      Much appreicated!

      Merci!
      MM

      To: corsicalista@yahoogroups.com
      From: DTB92760@...
      Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:52:28 -0500
      Subject: Re: [corsicalista] Corsican wines in London

      Michelle,

      The name, address and phone number -

      Divino Wine & Spirits
      1240 S. Broadway
      Denver, CO  80210
      303-778-1800
      www.divinowine. com

      We dealt with David - he is a world of information when it comes to wine.

      On our last trip, we did visit a winery in Patrimonio that will ship cases to the United States.
      www.domaine- orengadegaffory. com

      Good luck!

      Dorian

      From: DTB92760@aol. com
      Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:00:36 -0500

      Michelle,

       A few years back, we approached the owner of a small specialty wine store in Denver.  He was able to contact his supplier and began stocking a few different Corsican wines.  What a treat!

      Dorian

      In a message dated 11/17/2008 7:16:01 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, WOLFSHAGEN7@ HOTMAIL.COM writes:
      Any chance that Corsican wines will make it across the pond to the US anytime soon?

      Any sightings?

      Cheers!
      Michelle

      To: corsicalista@ yahoogroups. com
      From: mac@corsicaholiday. com
      Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:25:07 +0000
      Subject: [corsicalista] Corsican wines in London

      Greetings, everyone. Here's an event for all you Corsican wine
      lovers... There's going to be a wine fair in London, UK, taking place
      on 21, 22 and 23 November at the Barbican. Of the 500 French wines
      being shown, three will be from Corsica.

      It costs 10 GB Pounds to get in - more details at:
      http://www.frenchwi negrowersfair. com.

      The Corsican wines on show (and more importantly, for degustation! ) are:
      Clos Fornelli
      Clos Lucciardi
      Domaine de Vaccelli

      Kind Regards

      Mac

    • Lee Orlandi
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 21, 2010
        RE:  corsicalistaCorsican wines in London.
        is it possible that Michelle Mattei may be related to the Mattei family?
        Domingo, Ana, Sonia and Rudi.

        i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
        Join me

        To: corsicalista@yahoogroups.com