Cap and Trade

  • TennesseeCornStoves
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 6:29 PM
      Corn stoves are included in the Cap and Trade, HR 2454.
      A corn stove may be the most cost effective method to qualify a house for sale under the cap and trade law. House sales must be approved by the energy Czar to meet energy efficiency standards.
    • Betty Guinn
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21 2:20 AM

        Hi Pat,
           Here is another one of oboma's pieces of dirt  but we already have a corn stove,  THIS ONE IS ABOUT CAP AND TRADE.    Betty G.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21 2:22 AM
          Cindy,
            This one is about cap and trade that's included in our president's mess.   Betty G.

          Corn stoves are included in the Cap and Trade, HR 2454.
          A corn stove may be the most cost effective method to qualify a house for sale under the cap and trade law. House sales must be approved by the energy Czar to meet energy efficiency standards.

        • Solar Wind
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 23 11:25 PM
            Cap and Trade will double, perhaps quad triple the utility bill.  Bettye, be glad you have a corn stove.