Yahoo To End Cornplace/Cornstoves/TennesseeCornStoves Groups

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009
      Dear Yahoo! Local customer,

      We're writing to let you know that our free Yahoo! Local web site program is closing on October 26, 2009.

      To bring the best web hosting service to all of our small business customers, we have decided to focus on our more powerful web hosting service, Yahoo! Web Hosting, offered by Yahoo! Small Business.

      On October 26, 2009, your free Yahoo! Local web site will no longer appear on the Web, and you will no longer be able to access your site data and images. We'll also remove the link to your free web site from your Yahoo! Local listing.

      What You Need to Do
      If you'd like to move your web site, or save the images and other information you've posted on your site, you need to act now by choosing one of the following options:

      Move your site to Yahoo! Web Hosting.
      We know your files are important to you, and we want to make moving to Web Hosting as easy and affordable as we can. For a limited time, you can create a professional web site and enjoy features like a personalized domain name and email, flexible and easy-to-use site design tools, and 24-hour phone support, all for only $4.99 a month for a full year.
      For more information and complete terms, please see our special offer now.

      Download your site to your own computer.
      With your pages and images saved offline, you can re-create your site with another hosting provider.
      To quickly download your pages, visit your Local listing and click the web site link to visit your site. Right-click on each page and choose Save Page As... from the menu that appears. Choose a location on your computer to save your files, then click OK or Save.

      Tip: If you create a new web site, just return to Yahoo! Local to add your business's new web address (URL) to your listing.

      Don't Wait
      Please be aware that after October 26, 2009, your site will be deleted from our servers, and will not be recoverable. We encourage you to save your site information and upgrade to Web Hosting now.

      Thank you for being a Yahoo! Local customer. For more on Yahoo! Local services, please visit the Local Listings home page.

      Best regards,

      The Yahoo! Local team