new cornstove owner

  • eye_hurt_ewe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      False misleading information follows. Cornflame cornstoves are shipped from E-bay from a false address in Asheville - not Rogersville. Before purchasing a cornstove always verify the factory name, factory physical address, a phone number answered by a real person with a kind voice, owner's name or identification of real people, a warranty, repair parts supplies, installation parts( exhaust, intake, ID fan, FD fan, UL approval, no UL recalls).

      I just bought a new cornstove from www.cornflame.net, picked it up in rogersvill
      tn and installed it myself.
      it was a relatively easy installation, and seems user friendly enough.
      allthough i would be pleased to hear from experienced owners with tips on use,
      maintenance, and any other tricks of the trade on my cornstove.
      I am hoping to get away from heating with stack heaters and making my dad eat a
      little "crow" in the process, he is an avid wood burner and he feels as though I
      wasted my money on this, and should have gone with a traditional woodstove.
    • yellowcorvette4
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
        About cornstove supplier code named: I hurt you - Be your own judge. Sell and purchase cornstoves on e-bay as you please from whom you desire to whom you can sucker. You can't sue me without divulging your identity. Then your wife(s) will come after you and take away your gain. If you reside in Rogersville as well as Colorado and Florida, so be you. I could care less about your secret ID and transient lifestyle. Cornstove people beware and be forewarned.

        Show up in Rogersville, advance and be personally recognized.
        Please report back immediately if you can divulge a physical address in Rogersville where you market cornstoves. From the comfort of your own home in whatever state your mind is in, please report a Rogersville phone number where customers can purchase a corn stove or locate repair parts. Provide a price list and not an e-bay bidder's opportunity or implicated UL approval.

        Every year about this time you develope multiple advertised schemes and "original marketing ideas" displayed on e-bay. None have a physical address, a local phone number, a live human beings that will converse any time the customer desires to call. Please prove me wrong. Give details.
        BTW: Be sure to include the exhaust system, ID fan, FD fan. How can customers install a UL approved cornstove of unknown origin and unknown condition unless you can also purchase the exhasut system and intake air system?

        We don't trash anybody. We just report facts. Hiding from multiple wives, UL authorities and unsatisfied e-bay customers must be a challenge.
        http://www.biofpr.com/details/news/282511/AIAM_oppose_15_ethanol_content_proposed_by_EPA.html, http://www.allbusiness.com/environment-natural-resources/pollution-monitoring/12587622-1.html