Neat little corn stalk briquettes

  • cornstoves
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 25, 2009
      Industrial boilers are designed for fuel that is pellet size or smaller. 30% efficiency is only because the fuel size is not consistent with the burner design. An efficient burner for a boiler for larger fuel size can be designed to be 98% efficient. Please specify fuel size of desire.

      > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "gaoyang811214" <bet_2000@> wrote:
      > > > Based on FOB, price of pellet fuel in China is around $110/mt, but briquette can be cheaper, around $95/mt.
      > > > That's why I just hope if it can be used for industry boilers, but it is said that the heat efficiency is 30% lower, and nobody can give a detailed explanation.
    • TennesseeCornStoves
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 5, 2009
        p://rewna-media.com/portal/deployforward/Forward.jsp?xygzl9lfjjdm%2FgQXSDMIAK9TNROGpLqdA

        FREE SUBSCRIPTION FORM (NEW SUBSCRIBERS)
        http://www.omeda.com/cgi-win/rewna.cgi?ADD&p=ftaf1