Corn Combustion In a Pellet Stove

  • millennium1000@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      Pellet stove owners can save big bucks switching to corn. But how to get a pellet stove to run on corn. 50% corn is the max mix some say for corn in a pellet stove.

      If desperate enough to save some doe, place a small piece of metallic tape on 0ne blade of the combustion blower. Now that will make the blower off balance enough to vibrate. No need to shake the teeth out. Just enough vibration to support corn combustion!!!!

      Well, if it doesn't work for you, give me credit. I tried!! Maybe just shake the hubby some or blame him if it doesn't work.