Wnglander add on furnace. Is it convertable?

  • tennesseecornstoves
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2009
      The six months wait for delivery for my cornstove could have saved enough money to pay for the stove. There was no federal benefit package in 2007. D Parker waited all summer 2008 until Jan 2009 and just now got delivery of his New Harman corn stove. The Harman cost $4200 for 40,000 BTU/hr and would't run brand new because the computer card was bad.