Wnglander add on furnace. Is it convertable?

  • lightningnuggets
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28 11:43 AM
      Have you figured out how to keep the corn stirred?
      --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "skastelic@..." <skastelic@...> wrote:

      > I would like to change my add on furnace to Corn only. Has any one done
      > this? Is it possible? I have burnt about 10% corn with little problem
      > other than it is hotter. I assume I will have to slow the auger more
      > than the controll board will allow at this time. It is a good solid
      > steel unit I dont think it will warp or crack. I've used it about 6
      > years now. Pellets are geting really hard to find the past few years.
      > Any help out there or suggestions where to go?
      >
      > Steve

    • tennesseecornstoves
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2009
        The six months wait for delivery for my cornstove could have saved enough money to pay for the stove. There was no federal benefit package in 2007. D Parker waited all summer 2008 until Jan 2009 and just now got delivery of his New Harman corn stove. The Harman cost $4200 for 40,000 BTU/hr and would't run brand new because the computer card was bad.