Collosial Utility Bills Coming

  • tennesseecornstoves
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 12, 2009
      Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.
      --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "yellowcorvette4"
      <yellowcorvette4@...> wrote:

      > The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
      > energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
      > government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
      > Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay
      massive
      > prices for the masses.
      > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline,
      propane,
      > > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature
      up big
      > > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE
      but
      > > makes fawn of avg joe.
      > >

      > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"
      > > <biomassenergy@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816
      volcano
      > > > eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other
      combined
      > > > historical events.
      > > > \

    • tennesseecornstoves
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 20 9:37 PM
        EPA approved the Carbon tax which is estimated to increase the average utility bill by $100 per month. Utilities must also incur clean up cost to prevent spills like TVA recently reported. A 30% monthly utility increase is estimated to protect future spills. All utilities will be required to comply.

        --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "tennesseecornstoves" <tennesseecornstoves@...> wrote:

        > Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.
        > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "yellowcorvette4"
        > <yellowcorvette4@> wrote:
        > >
        > > The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
        > > energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
        > > government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
        > > Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay
        > massive
        > > prices for the masses.
        > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline,
        > propane,
        > > > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature
        > up big
        > > > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE
        > but
        > > > makes fawn of avg joe.
        > > >

        > > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"

        > volcano
        > combined

      • Betty Guinn
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 21 2:52 AM
          Hi Henry I believe we are going to get the cornstove next monthI am not sure but I'm counting on it,talk to you later

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 22 10:16 PM
            Hi Henry,
            I believe we are going to get the cornstove next month. I am not sure but I'm counting on it. Talk to you later.
            Congratulations!! I hope so too. Glad you got the computer up and running again. Keep up the good work.

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 23 3:15 AM
              Hi Henry I want to ask you a question on the site can you advertise other things on it do you have to pay to put anything on it. Just want to know thanks bettyguinn@...

              target=_blank>ps.com, "tennesseecornstove s" <tennesseecornstove s@...> wrote:Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.