Collosial Utility Bills Coming

  • yellowcorvette4
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2009
      The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
      energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
      government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
      Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay massive
      prices for the masses.
      --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@...> wrote:

      > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline, propane,
      > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature up big
      > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE but
      > makes fawn of avg joe.
      >

      > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"
      > <biomassenergy@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816 volcano
      > > eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other combined
      > > historical events.
      > > \

    • tennesseecornstoves
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 12, 2009
        Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.
        --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "yellowcorvette4"
        <yellowcorvette4@...> wrote:

        > The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
        > energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
        > government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
        > Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay
        massive
        > prices for the masses.
        > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@> wrote:
        > >
        > > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline,
        propane,
        > > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature
        up big
        > > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE
        but
        > > makes fawn of avg joe.
        > >

        > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"
        > > <biomassenergy@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Global atmosphere is influenced more by a single active 1816
        volcano
        > > > eruption across the globe in Indonesia than by all other
        combined
        > > > historical events.
        > > > \

      • tennesseecornstoves
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 20 9:37 PM
          EPA approved the Carbon tax which is estimated to increase the average utility bill by $100 per month. Utilities must also incur clean up cost to prevent spills like TVA recently reported. A 30% monthly utility increase is estimated to protect future spills. All utilities will be required to comply.

          --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "tennesseecornstoves" <tennesseecornstoves@...> wrote:

          > Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.
          > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "yellowcorvette4"
          > <yellowcorvette4@> wrote:
          > >
          > > The millions of blackouts and trillions of bailouts will fuel US
          > > energy prices beyond the digits on the blackberry. Utilities are
          > > government monopolies. Monopolies make profits good times and bad.
          > > Government monopolies make good times bad for the few who pay
          > massive
          > > prices for the masses.
          > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "wind solar" <wind.solar@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > The recent Surge in energy prices, electricity, gasoline,
          > propane,
          > > > butane, kerosene no 2 heating fuel oil has the body temperature
          > up big
          > > > time. The global energy catastrophe represents big bucks for DOE
          > but
          > > > makes fawn of avg joe.
          > > >

          > > > --- In cornplace@yahoogroups.com, "Hydro Wind Solar"

          > volcano
          > combined

        • Betty Guinn
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 21 2:52 AM
            Hi Henry I believe we are going to get the cornstove next monthI am not sure but I'm counting on it,talk to you later

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 22 10:16 PM
              Hi Henry,
              I believe we are going to get the cornstove next month. I am not sure but I'm counting on it. Talk to you later.
              Congratulations!! I hope so too. Glad you got the computer up and running again. Keep up the good work.

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 23 3:15 AM
                Hi Henry I want to ask you a question on the site can you advertise other things on it do you have to pay to put anything on it. Just want to know thanks bettyguinn@...

                target=_blank>ps.com, "tennesseecornstove s" <tennesseecornstove s@...> wrote:Utility bill holding steady in winter. Rises slightly for summer a/c.